Binding Brokenness: Bible-based trauma healing
We invite you to join our small group to bring healing to wounds of the heart from trauma and loss. The group is led by trained facilitators. Together we will make a confidential and safe place for participants to:
- Discover what the Bible says about suffering
- Learn about trauma and its effects
- Explore any trauma or loss you may be carrying
- Release some of the emotional pain you may be carrying
- Help you get unstuck, reconnected, and ready to move on with life
- Build resilience for the future
If you suffer from hopelessness, ongoing sadness or exhaustion, unexplained anger, flashbacks, being overwhelmed, feelings of isolation or unprocessed grief, whatever the source, this small group may be for you.
Dates: Tuesdays 2.00pm-4.00pm, weekly from 2nd November to 14th Dec.
Location: The Shed, 11 Francis Street.
Cost: Voluntary donation of £5 for materials.
Booking is essential.
For more information or to book, please contact:
Joanna George at traumahealingStPeters@gmail.com
Mairianne Campbell at Stornowayfreechurch@outlook.comRead more about 'Notices - Sunday 24th October'...