Freewill Offering Envelopes - December Deposit Opportunity
DATE CHANGE: The below post has been edited to reflect a change of date. The hall will now be open on FRIDAY 4th December and Saturday 5th December for anyone wishing to drop off freewill offering envelopes.
In August and October of this year opportunities were given to those who prefer to contribute to the funds of the congregation by weekly freewill offering envelopes. These were successful events and our most sincere thanks is due to all who contributed to the funds of the congregation throughout the year by freewill offering envelopes, Standing Orders, BACS transfers or by cheques.
At the most recent meeting of the Deacons’ Court it was agreed to provide another opportunity for depositing freewill offering envelopes as per the following:
Repeat facility for depositing freewill offering envelopes:
- On Friday 4th December and on Saturday 5th December the church hall on Kenneth Street will be open between 2.00 and 4.00pm to receive freewill offering envelopes.
- If you wish to take advantage of this opportunity you should come along during these times or arrange for a family member or a friend to deliver the envelopes on your behalf.
- You can also contact your district elder or deacon and arrange a time for one of them to collect the envelopes from your home.
- On arrival at the hall, a one way system will be in place and you will enter by the main door and leave using the exit door at the far end of the hall.
- Wearing of face coverings is mandatory and should be worn while you are inside the hall.
- Office bearers will be on hand to guide you towards the area for depositing the envelopes.
- Hand sanitisers will be available for use at both doors and it’s important that you maintain the recommended 2 metre social distancing on your arrival and while you are inside the hall.
2021 Freewill Offering envelopes:
Due to the current restrictions on visiting homes, which is likely to continue for some time, the Deacons’ Court has decided that Freewill Offering envelopes for 2021 will not be delivered to homes throughout the congregation and will be available for collection at the church hall on the dates and times given above. Arrangements will be made to ensure that envelopes which remain uncollected will be forwarded to contributors.